Monday, July 7, 2014

Special Birthday Card



Today, I thought I'd post this special punch art birthday card that 
I made the other day. It will be delivered tomorrow. 

The little purses are made with the Stampin' Up Cupcake builder punch. The handles are made using 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches, and the purse flaps were either half of a 3/4" circle punch, or a corner from a square punch.

The paper pack I used was a 6" x 6" pad from 
Teresa Collins called Spring Fling.

The ribbon is the 3/8" stretch ruffle trim from 
Stampin' Up in Crisp Cantaloupe.

The card base is Recollections card stock in cream.

I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up stamp 
with Coastal Cabana ink.

There are 3 tiny "clasps" on the purses that are actually 
bitty pearls from CTMH.

I also used my clear star gel pen for a little sparkle accent.

I do hope you enjoy this post.
Thanks, again, for stopping by, 
and have a great day!
Teri :)


No comments:

Post a Comment