Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello everyone!
     Sorry for being gone for so long. A lot has happened since I posted here last. We have moved our family to Sioux Falls, SD, and are both finally working! Hubby is even changing to a new job with better hours in another week! I am working a full time job, as well a second job - part time at the local scrapbook store! (How lucky for me!!!) 
     We are really enjoying it so far, and can't wait for the trees to turn green and the flowers to all bloom!
     I will be taking pictures of my new craft room to share with you soon. I am still organizing, and looking for what kind of table I will put in the middle of the room. Still need shelves installed in my craft studio closet, but all of this will come in time. (and with $$)
     I thought I would show you what I have been playing with these past few weeks for fun for some of the girls at work...

First Dress Art for Pam's Bubble Gum Pink Bedroom
This one is for Lana.
Purple little girl dresses for Pam's Grand Daughter.




This one went to Catherine.
This one went to Megan.


Side 1 of the Frame for Tracy's bedroom.
Side 2 of the Frame for Tracy's bedroom.

     I hope you enjoy and I will be posting pics of my room (so far) soon! Have a great day! 

Teri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment