Thursday, August 18, 2016

Next framed Julie Nutting doll for another co-corker:

I was able to deliver another framed piece to a different co-worker yesterday.
I think she's very happy with it.
It is for her craft room, which is pink and black with touches of gray.
She brought me the frame, which is from Ikea.


For this piece, I used the Prima Julie Nutting doll stamp Candie. 
I stamped her onto the pale pink Prima tag stack, then colored her with Stampin' Up alcohol markers.


The paper for the background and the dress came from the Authentique Classique: Pretty 6 x 6 paper pad. I added a few round pink rhinestones on the upper right corner of the mat, under the glass.


Here she is a little closer. You can see more of the coloring and detail. 
I added tiny pink bling stars for earrings, and a tiny pink round bling at her neckline. 
Here, you can also see the tiny hand-tied bows in her hair and at her waist.


I also added some white crocheted cotton lace under the skirt, sleeves, and at the waist.

I really love the way she turned out, and the paper is gorgeous!

Thank you for stopping by! More to come this weekend!
Have a great day!
Teri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment